o

Monday, December 31, 2012

31 Dec 2012 - Next Time .....


Next time (if I get the chance)

I will take a different stance

Yes, try to be what I am not

And so below unfold my plot) ...



Next time I`ll not turn a cheek

Next time, I shall not be weak

No, next time I won`t weep and wail

For next time round I will not fail



Next time I shall not be late

Next time I won`t hesitate

No, next time I`ll not flounder long

Yes, next time I`ll be sure and strong



Next time I won`t be so small

Next time I`ll walk proud and tall

And next time I won`t hide my face

For next time I will have my place



Next time I shall get it right

Next time I will shout and fight

For next time It won`t be the same

Yes, next time I will win the game



Next time I won`t be afraid

And stay unnoticed in the shade

For next time I will be the one

To shine triumphant `neath the sun



Next time you will hear my voice

Next time, next time I will rejoice

For next time I`ll be brave and free

OH NEXT TIME, YES, JUST WAIT AND SEE! !



(Next time if I can I will

Be all these things, or better still

I`ll stay myself and be content

To live as now, indifferent)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home